AKT is a signal transduction protein that plays a central role in inhibiting apoptosis in a variety of tumor types. Constitutive activation of AKT (phosphorylated) has been observed in several human cancers, including lung, breast and prostate. pAKT is associated with poor prognosis as well as chemotherapy and radiotherapy resistance.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human pAKT (Phosphorylated AKT)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””