This antibody recognizes a human breast carcinoma associated glycoprotein BCA-225 (220-225kD). This protein differs in size and distribution from other breast carcinoma antigens. It does not react with benign or malignant gastrointestinal tissues. It can be used to identify skin carcinomas with sweat gland and sebaceous differentiation.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human BCA-225
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””