- 1. COVID-19 Molecular Testing Services in Celltechgen Laboratory
- A. Laboratory-Based RT-PCR Testing:
- Sample collection via nasal swab
- Sensitive to detect the early stage infection and screen for exposure infection.
- Fast sampling time, 5 min only for online appointment clients
- All results will be available in 4-6 hours
- B. Rapid Antigen Test:
- Sample collection via nasal swab.
- Results delivered as little as 30 minutes.
- For heavy symptom clients only.
- 2. COVID-19 Antibody Testing Services in Celltechgen Laboratory
- Sample Collection: Serum collected by venipuncture.
- Test for COVID-19 Antibodies, Nucleocapsid(ELISA): This test is intended to detect IgM and IgG antibodies to the nucleocapsid (N) protein of SARS-CoV-2, and identify individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2 indicating recent or prior infection, not individuals with vaccination.
- Test for COVID-19 Antibodies, Spike(ELISA): The test is intended to detect IgG antibodies to the spike protein (S1/S2) of SARS-CoV-2, and identify either individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2 indicating recent or prior infection or individuals with vaccination.
- Advanced Test for COVID-19 Antibody, Spike and Nucleocapsid(ELISA): This test is intended to test IgG and IgM antibodies against both the spike (S) and nucleocapsid (N) proteins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. This test will tell you the antibody level and types due to vaccination or a recent or prior COVID-19 infection.
- Rapid Lateral Flow COVID-19 Antibody Test: The test is for the qualitative detection and differentiation of Immunoglobulin M(IgM) and Immunoglobulin G(IgG) antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human serum, plasma (heparin, K2-EDTA, and sodium citrate), and venous whole blood (heparin, K2-EDTA, and sodium citrate). The results will be available in 15 min. The current kits are Biohit and Megna IgM/IgG Antibody Test Kit.Celltechgen Laboratory offers testing for antibodies against either the spike (S) or nucleocapsid (N) proteins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 viral spike protein have been shown to have neutralizing effects, current vaccines have been developed to elicit antibodies to the spike protein. Antibodies to Nucleocapsid identify individuals who have had a recent or prior COVID-19 infection, but are not useful for detecting antibodies elicited by currently available SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.
- The average delivery of test results is 24 hours from the date of specimen pickup.
- Celltechgen Laboratory does not flag antibody results, as the presence or absence of antibodies alone should not be used to diagnose active infection. Additionally, the presence of antibodies may be associated with immunity or vaccine response which would not be considered abnormal.
- Negative antibody results collected earlier than 21 days after symptom onset in clients may be negative due to the kinetics of seroconversion, specifically, antibodies may not be detected in some clients until more than 21 days after symptom onset.
- Results from antibody tests should not be served as a diagnose guide for active SARS-CoV-2 infection or its subsequential quarantine/isolation/PPE decisions.
- Conclusions about protective immunity to infection cannot be made on the basis of the results provided because the mechanisms of protective immunity against SARS-CoV-2 are not yet defined.
- The antibodies induced by vaccination should be measurable at least two weeks after the second vaccine dose.
- This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by Celltechgen Laboratory. It has not been reviewed, cleared, or approved by the FDA.
|Test Name||Description||Delivery Time|
|COVID-19 PCR Test, Qualitative NAAT||The test detects the virus that causes COVID-19 in respiratory specimens (nasal swabs).||Same Day
|COVID-19 Serology Antibody Test (IgG, S protein), Immunoassay (ELISA)||The test detects IgG antibody against S protein of Covid-19 Virus in a blood sample that would indicate that a patient may have current or prior COVID-19 infection or be vaccinated (Blood Sample).||24 hours|
|COVID-19 Serology Antibody Test (IgG & IgM, S protein), Immunoassay(ELISA)||The test detects IgG and IgM antibodies against S protein of Covid-19 virus in a blood sample that may indicate exposure to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) or vaccination (Blood sample).||24 hours|
|Advanced COVID-19 Serology Antibody Test, Immunoassay (ELISA)||The test detects IgG and IgM antibodies against N and S proteins of Covid-19 virus in a blood sample, and further differentiate the IgM/IgG antibodies generated by infection or vaccination (Blood sample).||24 hours|
|Rapid COVID-19 IgG and IgM Combo Test, Lateral Flow Assays||The test detects the IgG and IgM antibodies against the virus that causes COVID-19 in serum specimens (Venous blood).||30 min|
|COVID-19 Antigen Test, Lateral Flow assays||The test detects the virus that causes COVID-19 in respiratory specimens (nasal swabs).||30 min|
WORKING HOURS & ADDRESS
- 14780 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079.
• Phone: 877 – 994 – 4100
• Open: MONDAY – SUNDAY
• Operation hours: 24 hours
• Website for appointment: www.Celltechgen.com/Cov-19-test/
Please fill the form for qualification for COVID-19 testing
Notes for minors
Age 3-17: Parent or legal guardian needs to fill out form and accompany patient to visit.
All fields are required unless marked as optional.