Annexin A1 (ANXA1), a gene related to phagocytosis, is found to be one of the most highly upregulated genes in hairy cell leukemia. Annexin A1 is strongly expressed on the cell membrane of 97% of hairy cell leukemia cases. Although Annexin A1 is negative in normal B-cells or B-cell tumors other than “classic” hairy cell leukemia, it stains myeloid cells, macrophages, and subsets of benign T-cells.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Annexin A1
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””