- Celltechgen LLC – Concentration & Expiration Lookup
Use this concentration & expiration lookup tool to determine the concentrations and expiration dates of any products you have purchased from Celltechgen LLC. For new lots of products, the concentrations will be printed on the vial. If you cannot find the concentration on your vial, enter the lot number in the field below. If your product is provided in µg size, the concentration can be found on the data sheet.
- Celltechgen LLC MSDS lookup
We offer many convenient methods for ordering your products in USA and Canada:
Online: see online ordering instructions.
If you already know the catalog numbers for the items you wish to purchase, you can use our quick online order system.
By phone, fax, or email.
If ordering by fax or email, send us your institution’s purchase order form. Please be sure to include the following information:
- Name of institution or company
- Account number (if available)
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Catalog number and description
- Quantity and size required
- Name and phone number of purchasing agent
- Name and phone number of the end user
- Credit card number and expiration date or purchase order number
- Celltechgen quotation number (if applicable)
If you cannot find the size or format you need in our catalog, please see our custom services section.
If you order from outside USA and Canada, find your local distributor or contact Celltechgen.
- Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise indicated on product labels, Celltechgen products are for research use only and are not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use. For more information regarding limitations on product use, pricing, and ordering, view our additional terms and conditions page.
- Damaged, leaky, or lost vials – Please contact Customer Service or Technical Service within 3 business days of receipt of product to report any damaged, leaky or lost vials.
- Short filled vials – Contact Technical Service immediately if you suspect a vial is short-filled.
- Changes to orders – Once shipment has posted and shipment confirmation has been sent, there can be no additions or cancellations to an order. Additional items will be processed on a new order and subject to shipping fee.
- Cancellations – All cancellation requests must be submitted via email to Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure tracking and confirmation of cancellation. If order has posted shipment prior to cancellation request, a return authorization can be requested for a credit less the 20% restocking fee ($25 minimum).
- Visa, MC, American Express logo
- We accept all major credit cards, as well as purchase orders (POs).
- Prepayment by check or wire transfer is also accepted.
Order Confirmation, Tracking and Payment
If you would like to confirm that your order has been successfully placed and/or sent, please contact Celltechgen Customer Service or your local distributor. If you have a question about your invoice or payment, please contact the Accounting Department. If you have placed your order, you can track it with our Order Tracking web tool. You will need your sales order number and a ship-to zip code.
Shipping Time and Cost
- In an effort to continue providing the highest level of customer satisfaction and service, the daily ordering cut-off time for next day delivery is 2 pm CST Monday through Thursday. Orders can still be placed 2-5 pm PST Monday through Thursday, but these will not be shipped for next day delivery. The ordered items are not available in stock, the backordered date will be provided.
- Shipping and handling charges are added directly to your invoice. For standard orders to US residents, shipping charges vary by product size and type.
- Delivery times and shipping charges for orders processed outside the US vary. If you would like to inquire about processing and shipping time, please contact your local distributor.
- Shipping and handling charges will be added to the invoice.
- The recipient is responsible for all fees associated with shipping and customs clearing (including duties and taxes).
- All orders are shipped FOB Origin.
- Note: Our reagents are stable when shipped at room temperature. Please store our products under the conditions indicated on the technical data sheet upon arrival.
Order Confirmation and Duplication
- Written confirmation of a telephone or fax order is not required. However, if confirmation of an order is sent, it should be clearly marked “CONFIRMING ORDER – DO NOT DUPLICATE.”
- Duplicated shipments due to incorrectly marked confirming orders will be subject to a Restocking Fee of 20% of the order or minimum of $25, whichever is greater, plus shipping charges.
- Return Policy
All claims for merchandise damaged during transit must be reported immediately to the shipping carrier and then to Celltechgen. For all other returns, return authorization requests must be made within 10 working days of order receipt. A return authorization number is required prior to returning any items and can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department.
If your order was placed incorrectly and it is reported to us within 10 working days, you may obtain a return authorization and return the product(s) for partial credit. To obtain partial credit, product(s) must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the return authorization. Upon receipt of authorized returned goods, a credit will be issued, less a 20% restocking fee or $25, whichever is greater, and the shipping and handling charge. All claims are subject to investigation before return authorization, replacement, or credit can be issued.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please contact our Technical Services Department if you have any questions or concerns about your product. Our Technical Service Scientists are available to help with assay design, to suggest relevant positive controls, and to offer troubleshooting tips.
End-users must properly store the products as recommended on the product Technical Data Sheet (TDS). Celltechgen does not guarantee the performance of any products outside the applications listed on the TDS. Products are guaranteed until the expiration date. Please see the product CoA or contact Technical Services to find the expiration date for your lot of product.