Antibody to the lambda light chain of immunoglobulin is reportedly useful in the identification of leukemias, plasmacytomas and certain non-Hodgkin lymphomas. Demonstration of monotypism in lymphoid infiltrates is a surrogate for clonality, and therefore malignancy.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Lambda (Lambda Light Chain IgG)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.