Alpha-1-Antitrypsin (AAT) is useful in the study of inherited AAT deficiency, benign and malignant hepatic tumors and yolk sac carcinoma. Sensitivity and specificity of the results have made this antibody a useful tool in the screening of patients with cryptogenic cirrhosis or other forms of liver disease with portal fibrosis of uncertain etiology.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human AAT 1 X 15ml
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”