Anti-laminin, 4C7, antibody reacts with a 380kDa laminin alpha5 chain. This antibody stains proximal and distal tubuli, glomerular basement membrane, and blood vessels of adult kidney, as well as basement membrane of normal muscle, blood vessels of muscle tissue and placenta.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Laminin
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.