Uroplakin II is a 15 kDa protein component of urothelial plaques. Uroplakin II mRNA was found in both bladder cancer tissues and peripheral blood of patients with primary and metastatic urothelial carcinoma of the bladder. Uroplakin II antibody [BC21] is a highly specific antibody that may be useful in identifying tumors of urothelial origin.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Uroplakin II
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.