Tyrosinase is a copper-containing metalloglycoprotein that catalyzes several steps in the melanin pigment biosynthetic pathway. Mutations of the tyrosinase gene occur in various forms of albinism. Tyrosinase is one of the targets for cytotoxic T-cell recognition in melanoma patients. Staining of melanomas with this antibody showed tyrosinase in melanotic as well as amelanotic variants.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Tyrosinase
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.