Phosphohistone H3 (PHH3) is a marker of cells in the late G2-M phase of the cell cycle. It is not expressed in apoptotic cells which may be confused with mitotic figures on a routine H&E stained slide. PHH3 can be used as a surrogate of mitotic activity or as an independent prognostic marker in breast carcinomas.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human pHistone H3 (PHH3)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””