Lysozyme is synthesized predominantly in reactive histiocytes rather than in resting, unstimulated phagocytes. This antibody labels myeloid cells, histiocytes, granulocytes, macrophages and monocytes. It is helpful in the identification of myeloid or monocytic nature of acute leukemia.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Lysozyme
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””