Monoclonal antibodies AE1 and AE3 recognize the acidic and basic subfamilies of cytokeratin, respectively, thus the combination of these two antibodies can be used to detect almost all human epithelia. In surgical pathology, it is an important marker for carcinoma as well as some special tumor types which have an epithelial component or differentiation. This cocktail has been used to differentiate epithelial from non-epithelial tumors.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human CK AE1/AE3
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””