Transforming growth factor (TGF)-α is a polypeptide growth factor that binds to the epidermal growth factor receptor and is thought to stimulate cell proliferation. TGF-α is expressed in several nonneoplastic tissues and in a variety of tumors. It plays a role in tumor progression via the stimulation of cell proliferation and the induction of a transformed cellular phenotype.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human TGF Alpha (Transforming Growth Factor Alpha)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””