Thrombomodulin (TM) is a plasma membrane-related glycoprotein that has anticoagulant activity. TM antigen is found in several cell types, including megakaryocytes, mesangial cells, synovial cells, mesothelial cells, endothelial cells, and some squamous epithelial cells and their associated tumors. TM antibody labels most mesotheliomas with thick membranous staining pattern and about half of pulmonary adenocarcinomas, showing cytoplasmic immunostaining. Thrombomodulin is also a marker of urinary bladder epithelium.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Thrombomodulin (TM)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””