Pulmonary surfactant apoproteins play essential roles in keeping alveoli from collapsing at the end of expiration. SP-A is located mainly in type II pneumocytes and has been demonstrated in bronchioloalveolar carcinomas and adenocarcinomas of the lung. Mesotheliomas show no positive staining with this antibody. Surfactant can be helpful in the differential diagnosis of pulmonary adenocarcinomas and mesotheliomas.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Surfactant
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””