Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV), a member of the human herpes virus family, causes two distinct clinical manifestations: chickenpox and shingles. Primary VZV infection results in chickenpox (varicella), which may rarely result in complications including encephalitis or pneumonia. This antibody detects VZV in FFPE tissues.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.