Antibody MAB4130 recognizes a 36 kDa protein identified as Thymidylate Synthase [TS], which is a target for the fluoropyrimidine group of antineoplastic drugs used to treat solid tumors. Expression of TS is associated with response to 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) in human breast, colorectal, gastric, head and neck carcinomas.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human TS (Thymidylate Synthase)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””