The Celltechgen™ TopSensy West Pico PLUS Chemiluminescent Substrate is an enhanced chemiluminescent (ECL) horseradish peroxidase (HRP) substrate that enables picogram to high femtogram-level protein detection by western blot analysis.
TopSignal West Pico PLUS Chemiluminescent Substrate characteristics include:
• Sensitivity: pictogram to femtogram sensitivity
• Stability: 8-hr working solution stability; 1-year kit stability at room temperature
• Compatibility: nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
• Signal duration: 6 to 24 hours
• Recommended primary antibody concentration: 1:1,000–1:5,000 dilution (0.2–1.0 µg/mL)
• Recommended secondary antibody concentration: 1:20,000–100,000 dilution (10–50 ng/mL)
SuperSignal West Pico PLUS substrate is designed to provide excellent signal intensity and sensitivity for western blotting with HRP conjugates. The intensity of the light emission combined with the exceptional duration allows for the acquisition of multiple exposures to more easily obtain publication-quality blot images. SuperSignal West Pico PLUS substrate is compatible with different membranes, blocking reagents, and a wide range of antibody dilutions, making it an ideal choice for most western blotting applications.
store at room temperature
100mL ; 250mL ; 500mL
Celltechgen provides high-quality reagents and materials for research use only. For proper handling of potentially hazardous chemicals, please request the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) provided for the product.