mmobilon-P Transfer Membrane:
– 45 µm pore size Recommended for most western blotting, especially proteins greater than 20 kDa
– Millipore’s Rapid Immunodetection Protocol reduces detection times by up to 2 hours by eliminating membrane blocking and several wash steps with no loss of sensitivity or specificity
– the only PVDF membrane that wets out in aqueous buffers, eliminating the methanol pre-wet step.
– 45 µm pore size recommended for most western blotting, especially proteins greater than 20 kDa
– When you need to process multiple blots, blotting sandwiches are a convenient, time-saving choice. Our sandwiches include sheets of Immobilon-P membrane interleaved with pre-cut sheets of chromatography-grade blotting filter paper and are compatible with any standard wet transfer device.
Blotting Filter Paper:
– Chromatography-grade blotting filter paper pre-cut to the most popular western blotting sizes.
Celltechgen provides high-quality reagents and materials for research use only. For proper handling of potentially hazardous chemicals, please request the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) provided for the product.