The Celltechgen™ protease and phosphatase inhibitor mixture (100x) is an EDTA-free inhibitor solution that provides the convenience of a single solution with full protein sample protection for cell and tissue lysates.
Characteristicof Halt Protease and Phosphatase Inhibitor Cocktail (100X):
• Complete protection—all-in-one cocktail contains both protease and phosphatase inhibitors
• Multiple package sizes—choose from four convenient packages sizes to match nearly any scale
• Convenient —the 100X liquid formulation is much easier and more effective to use than individual inhibitors and other formats
• Easy storage—aqueous-based format allows for convenient cold-room storage without freezing, by contrast with DMSO-based cocktails
• Compatible—can be used in mass spectrometry (MS) because it does not contain AEBSF, which can cause peaks to shift
Protease and Phosphatase Inhibitor Cocktail is specifically optimized to protect proteins from degradation during extraction and purification. The cocktail contains inhibitors against the major classes of proteases and phosphatases, targeting aminopeptidases, cysteine and serine proteases and serine/threonine and protein tyrosine phosphatases. To promote the inhibition of metalloproteases, 0.5M EDTA is provided in a separate tube.
Upon receipt store at 4°C.
1ml ; 2*1ml
Celltechgen provides high-quality reagents and materials for research use only. For proper handling of potentially hazardous chemicals, please request the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) provided for the product.