Rat THRB Bead-based Assay Set For Flow Cytometry
Cat. #: CTG-BAH1228
Kit Components (Contact us for antibody information):
2 ml monoclonal antibody against Rat THRB, R-PE Conjugated.
2 ml Anti-R-PE magnetic beads.
1 ml Bead release reagent and 1 ml Stop Buffer
10 ml Dilution Buffer.
This kit is developed to isolate and detect the Rat THRB+ cells using magnetically labeled with Magnetic beads. First, the cells are labeled by Rat THRB monoclonal antibody conjugated to R-PE and anti-R-PE magnetic beads, the Rat THRB+ cells are positively selected on a magnetic column, are collected for further flow-cytometric analysis. Bead release reagent and Stop Buffer can be used to release the cell with antibody-R-PE from magnetic beads.
Symbol: Rat THRB
Gene ID: 24831
Uniprot Entry: P18113
Protein Name: Thyroid hormone receptor beta
Organism:Rattus norvegicus (rat)
1 X 109 Cells
All components are supplied in buffer containing stabilizer and 0.05% sodium azide.
Storage & Usage
1. Sample preparation
- When working with tissues or lysed blood, prepare a single-cell suspension using standard methods.
- Keep the cells cold, and use pre-cooled solutions.
2. Magnetic labeling
1) Calculate the number of cells.
2) Centrifuge cell suspension at 300×g for 10 minutes. Aspirate supernatant completely.
3) Resuspend cell pellet in 80 µL of buffer per 107 total cells.
6) Aspirate supernatant completely and resuspend cells in 80 µL of buffer per 107 total cells.
7) Add 20 µL of Anti-PE Magnetic beads per 107 total cells.
8) Mix well and incubate for 15 minutes at 2−8oC.
11) Proceed to magnetic separation.
3. Positive selection of target cell for detection
1) Place column in the magnetic field of a suitable Separator.
2) Prepare column by rinsing with the appropriate amount of buffer.
3) Apply cell suspension onto the column.
5) Remove column from the separator and place it on a suitable collection tube.