The combination of p63 + CK HMW + P504S (PIN-4 cocktail) can be extremely useful for diagnosing prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia (PIN) and/or prostate carcinoma, especially in difficult cases with limited tissue. P504 stains (cytoplasm red) prostate adenocarcinoma and atypical adenomatous hyperplasia. p63 (nuclear brown) and cytokeratin high molecular weight (HMW, cytoplasmic brown) stain basal cells of all normal (negative markers) and benign prostate glands.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Prostate Triple Stain
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””