Neurofilaments (NFs) are the intermediate filaments of neurons and their processes. NFs are expressed in tumors of neural origin or tumors displaying neuronal differentiation, such as neuroblastoma, medulloblastoma and retinoblastoma. This antibody labels neurons, neuronal processes and peripheral nerves, as well as sympathetic ganglion cells and adrenal medulla. The cell body of neurons, containing the non-phosphorylated neurofilament, is weakly stained.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human NF (Neurofilament)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.