Mesothelin is a 40kDa cell surface glycoprotein selectively expressed by mesothelial cells and malignant mesotheliomas, as well as by non-mucinous ovarian carcinomas, breast carcinomas, pancreatic carcinomas, and squamous tumors of the esophagus and cervix.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Mesothelin
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””