Mammaglobin is a breast-associated glycoprotein. In normal breast tissue, this antibody labels breast ductal and lobular epithelial cells. In tumor cells, they are reactive with all types of breast adenocarcinoma regardless of tumor differentiation and type. Adenocarcinomas from other organs rarely express mammaglobin. Mammaglobin can help in the identification of primary sites of carcinomas.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Mammaglobin
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””