Anti-Inhibin alpha is an antibody against a peptide hormone which has a demonstrated utility in differentiating between adrenocortical tumors and renal cell carcinoma. This antibody stains most adrenal tumors but no cases of renal cell carcinomas (RCC). Sex cord stromal tumors of the ovary, as well as trophoblastic tumors, also demonstrate cytoplasmic positivity with this antibody.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Inhibin
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.