This antibody reacts with H. pylori on the surface and in the cytoplasm of epithelial cells of stomach biopsies. Studies have shown that H. pylori plays an important role in the etiology of chronic active gastritis and the development of peptic ulcer disease. Immunohistochemistry can provide rapid detection of this bacterium.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human H. Pylori
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.