Glucagon antibody is used for the identification of tumors and hyperplasias of pancreatic islets. This antibody labels A cells of the endocrine mammalian pancreas. It reacts with glucagon in a large number of mammalian species.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Glucagon
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””