This antibody is specific to a 15kDa monomer protein called Gross Cystic Disease Fluid Protein-15 (GCDFP-15). GCDFP15 is expressed in apocrine epithelia, lacrimal, ceruminous and Moll’s glands, as well as in numerous serous cells of the submandibular, tracheal, bronchial, sublingual and minor salivary glands. It can be of use in the identification of breast carcinoma, salivary duct carcinoma and apocrine epithelia.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human GCDFP15
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””