Collagen IV is a major constituent of the basement membranes along with laminins and enactins. In kidney, the antibody reacts with glomerular and tubular basement membranes, parts of the mesenchymal matrix, and the Bowman’s capsule. It also reacts with the basal lamina of capillaries and basement membranes in a variety of tissues. Antibody to collagen IV is useful in evaluating neural neoplasms.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Collagen IV
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””