Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is an opportunistic pathogen infecting lung, kidney, gut and other organs in situations where an individual is immunologically immature, such as the fetus and neonate. Infection also occurs in immunosuppressed patients, e.g. transplant patients, patients undergoing chemotherapy and HIV infected patients.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human CMV (Cytomegalovirus)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.