Cytokeratin 18 (CK 18), a 45kDa protein, belongs to the acidic type of cytokeratins, and is typically expressed in simple, nonstratified epithelia. However, CK 18 is also expressed in basal and superficial cells of transitional epithelium, as well as in the luminal/secretory cells of complex epithelia.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human CK18 (Cytokeratin 18)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.