Cytokeratin 14 (CK14) belongs to the type A (acidic) subfamily of high molecular weight keratins and exists in combination with keratin 5. CK14 has been studied as a prognostic marker in breast cancer. CK14 distinguishes stratified epithelial cells from simple epithelial cells and has been reported useful in the identification of squamous cell carcinomas.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human CK14 (Cytokeratin 14)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.