This cytokeratin cocktail can be useful in differentiation of the squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas. The 34bE12 clone recognizes cytokeratin (CK) 1, 5, 10 and 14. It is reactive with stratified epithelia, myoepithelial and basal cells of prostate and breast, and It stains squamous carcinomas and adenosquamous carcinomas (brown). Clone 5D3 recognizes cytokeratin (CK) 8 and 18 of all simple and glandular epithelium and adenocarcinomas (red).
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human CK HMW/CK LMW Double Stain
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””