Anti-Cytokeratin (CAM 5.2) has a primary reactivity with human keratin proteins that correspond to Moll`s peptides #7 and #8, Mr 48 and 52 Kd. Cytokeratin 8 is present on secretory epithelia of normal human tissue but not on stratified squamous epithelium. CAM 5.2 stains most epithelialderived tissue, including liver, renal tubular epithelium, hepatocellular and renal cell carcinomas. CAM 5.2 may not react with some squamous cell carcinomas.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human CAM 5.2
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””