Calponin, a calmodulin, is involved in the regulation of smooth muscle contraction. The expression of calponin is restricted to smooth muscle cells. Two isoforms of calponin exist with molecular weights of 34kDa and 29kDa. Expression of the 29kDa form is primarily restricted to muscle of the urogenital tract. Calponin also labels myoepithelial cells and can be useful in distinguishing in situ from infiltrating breast carcinoma.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Calponin
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.