Caldesmon is a developmentally regulated protein involved in smooth muscle and non-muscle contraction. Two closely related variants of human caldesmon have been identified. The h-caldesmon variant (120-150kDa) is predominantly expressed in smooth muscle and a subset of myoepithelial cells, whereas l-caldesmon (70-80kDa) is found in non-muscle tissue and cells. Neither of the two variants has been detected in skeletal muscle.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Caldesmon
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””