The combination of CK5 + P63 + CK8/18 (Breast Triple Stain) can be useful in distinguishing ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) from microinvasive breast carcinoma. This multiplex can decipher between a radial scar and infiltrating carcinoma. P63 (nuclear brown) and CK5/6 (cytoplasmic brown) stain myoepithelial cells, whereas CK8/18 labels the cytoplasm (red) of all ductal or lobular epithelium.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Breast Triple Stain (CK5 + p63 + CK 8/18)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””