A monoclonal antibody (VE1) against mutant BRAF (V600E) permits fast assessment of the mutant protein expression throughout a tumor sample in hairy cell leukemia, some melanomas, and some thyroid carcinomas. BRAF mutation is a strong molecular marker of poor prognosis in colorectal carcinoma (CRC), and can be used as evidence of a sporadic mechanism of mismatch repair deficiency.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human BRAF V600E
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””