Adenoviruses are simple DNA-containing viruses that multiply in the cell nucleus. They induce latent infections in tonsils, adenoids and other lymphoid tissue of man, causing either unapparent or limited illnesses that are followed by complete recovery and persistent type-specific immunity. This antibody is directed against adenovirus, allowing for the rapid identification of viral infections in tissues.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Adenovirus
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””
There are no reviews yet.