1.COVID-19 PCR Testing Services in Celltechgen Labortories
- Laboratory-Based Molecular Testing: COVID-19 RT-PCR testing provides accurate results for virus infection, Celltechgen Laboratory has extensive experience providing laboratory-based molecular testing in Houston, Texas. Celltechgen advantages include:
- Sample collection via nasal swab
- Sensitive to detect the early stage infection and screen for the contact infection.
- Trained healthcare providers conducting all nasal swabs
- Easy participant registration and reporting via our online web-portal
- A citywide network of laboratories and sample collection sites to expedite logistics
- 24-hour turnaround times from receipt at the laboratory
- Prolis web-based laboratory dashboards for results reporting
- Onsite Rapid Test: Rapid on-site testing provides less accurate than laboratory-based molecular testing, allows individuals to see testing results quickly. When used appropriately, faster results can mean faster decision-making and reduced risk. Celltechgen rapid on-site testing service offerings include:
- Complete package including collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Solutions for both short and long term storage.
- Easy and simple registration and reporting.
- Sample collection via nasal swab.
- Results delivered onsite in as little as 30 minutes.
- For heavy symptom clients only.
2.COVID-19 Antibody Testing Services in Celltechgen Laboratory
Celltechgen Laboratory offers testing for antibodies against either the spike (S) or nucleocapsid (N) proteins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 viral spike protein have been shown to have neutralizing effects, current vaccines have been developed to elicit antibodies to the spike protein. Antibodies to Nucleocapsid identify individuals who have had a recent or prior COVID-19 infection, but are not useful for detecting antibodies elicited by currently available SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.
- Sample Collection: Serum collected by venipuncture.
- Test for COVID-19 Antibodies, Nucleocapsid (ELISA): This test is intended to detect IgM and IgG antibodies to the nucleocapsid (N) protein of SARS-CoV-2, and identify individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2 indicating recent or prior infection, but this assay will not detect antibodies elicited by currently available SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, therefore, this assay can be used to differentiate between antibodies elicited due to natural infection versus vaccination.
- Test for COVID-19 Antibodies, Spike(ELISA): The test is intended to detect IgG antibodies to the spike protein (S1/S2) of SARS-CoV-2, and identify individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2 indicating recent or prior infection. This assay also can be used to detect antibody responses induced by currently available SARS-CoV-2 vaccines. Results from this test should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude active SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Advanced Test for COVID-19 Antibody, Spike and Nucleocapsid(ELISA): This test is intended to test antibodies against both the spike (S) and nucleocapsid (N) proteins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Both IgM and IgG antibodies against S and N proteins will be measured for clients. Antibodies to Nucleocapsid are checked to identify individuals who have had a recent or prior COVID-19 infection, antibodies against both the spike (S) are checked for the vaccinated clients.
- Rapid Lateral Flow SARS-COV-2 Antibody Test: The test is for the qualitative detection and differentiation of Immunoglobulin M(IgM) and Immunoglobulin G(IgG) antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human serum, plasma (heparin, K2-EDTA, and sodium citrate), and venous whole blood (heparin, K2-EDTA, and sodium citrate). The results will be available in 15 min. The current kits are Biohit and Megna IgM/IgG Antibody Test Kit.
- The average delivery of test results is 24 hours from the date of specimen pickup.
- Celltechgen Laboratory does not flag antibody results, as the presence or absence of antibodies alone should not be used to diagnose active infection. Additionally, the presence of antibodies may be associated with immunity or vaccine response which would not be considered abnormal.
- Negative antibody results collected earlier than 21 days after symptom onset in clients may be negative due to the kinetics of seroconversion, specifically, antibodies may not be detected in some clients until more than 21 days after symptom onset.
- Results from antibody tests should not be served as a diagnose guide for active SARS-CoV-2 infection or its subsequential quarantine/isolation/PPE decisions.
- Conclusions about protective immunity to infection cannot be made on the basis of the results provided because the mechanisms of protective immunity against SARS-CoV-2 are not yet defined.
- The antibodies induced by vaccination should be measurable at least two weeks after the second vaccine dose.
- This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by Celltechgen Laboratory. It has not been reviewed, cleared, or approved by the FDA.
|Test Name||Description||Bill to Health Plan||Delivery Time|
|COVID-19 PCR Test, Qualitative NAAT||The test detects the virus that causes COVID-19 in respiratory specimens (nasal swabs).||$95.00
|COVID-19 Serology Antibody Test (IgG, S protein), Immunoassay (ELISA)||The test detects IgG antibody against S protein of Covid-19 Virus in a blood sample that would indicate that a patient may have current or prior COVID-19 infection or be vaccinated (Blood Sample).||$55.00||24 hours|
|COVID-19 Serology Antibody Test (IgG & IgM, S protein), Immunoassay(ELISA)||The test detects IgG and IgM antibodies against S protein of Covid-19 virus in a blood sample that may indicate exposure to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) or vaccination (Blood sample).||$110.00||24 hours|
|Advanced COVID-19 Serology Antibody Test, Immunoassay (ELISA)||The test detects IgG and IgM antibodies against N and S proteins of Covid-19 virus in a blood sample, and further differentiate the IgM/IgG antibodies generated by infection or vaccination (Blood sample).||$220.00||24 hours|
|Rapid COVID-19 IgG and IgM Combo Test, Lateral Flow Assays||The test detects the IgG and IgM antibodies against the virus that causes COVID-19 in serum specimens (Venous blood).||$50.00||30 min|
|COVID-19 Antigen Test, Lateral Flow assays||The test detects the virus that causes COVID-19 in respiratory specimens (nasal swabs).||$50.00||30 min|